As a new mom, taking care of yourself is just as important as taking care of your little one. The postpartum period can be a challenging time, but having the right self-care essentials on hand can make all the difference. From cozy loungewear to all-natural skincare products, we've rounded up a list of must-have items that will help you feel pampered and refreshed.
- Nipple Cream: Breastfeeding can be tough on your nipples, but a good nipple cream can help soothe and heal any irritation. Look for one made from all-natural ingredients that won't harm your baby.
- Perineal Spray: After giving birth, your perineum may be sore and tender. A perineal spray can help alleviate any discomfort and promote healing. Look for one made from witch hazel and other natural ingredients.
- Coconut Soy Wax Candle: Lighting a candle can create a relaxing atmosphere and help you unwind. Look for one made from natural ingredients, like coconut soy wax, which is eco-friendly and non-toxic.
- Mom and Baby Skincare Box Set: Taking care of your baby's delicate skin is important, but don't forget about your own skin too! Look for a skincare box set that includes all-natural products for both you and your baby, like body butter, balm, baby oil and powder.
- Nursing Bra: A comfortable nursing bra is a must-have for any new mom who's breastfeeding. Look for one that's made from soft, breathable materials and has adjustable straps for a customizable fit.
- Handmade Body Salt Scrub: Exfoliating your skin is a great way to feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Look for a handmade body salt scrub that's made from 100% natural ingredients and is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- All Natural Belly Butter: During pregnancy, your belly can become itchy and uncomfortable as it stretches. A belly butter made from nourishing ingredients like shea butter and cocoa butter can help keep your skin smooth and hydrated..
- Nursing Dress: A nursing dress is a versatile piece that can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. Look for one that's made from soft, breathable materials and has easy nursing access.
These postpartum and self-care essentials are just the beginning, but they're a great place to start. Celebrate Mother's Day season by treating yourself to some much-needed relaxation and pampering. You deserve it!